Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The manuscripts submitted for publication should be prepared in the format of Times New Roman style, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, and 2.5 cm margins of all edges.
- Page numbers should be added to the bottom left corner continuously.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
I am an author signing on behalf of all co-authors of the article. I approve the COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT FORM on behalf of all authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.